Having legal dispute in Thailand event as a Plaintiff or a Defendant, you must present at the court and proceed the case according Thai Law. Licentia Law has many experiences lawyers who can represent you at the court all around Thailand.
When we need to proceed a case, below is the basic information we need to gathering from you.
What we need?
- Circumstances of the cases
- Supporting evidences
- Supporting witness
- Your Goal
- Gathering your information
- Providing legal opinion of the case
- Proceed at the court
Before engage with another parties, we highly recommend you to have a written contract prepared to be sign. Even the contract can fully enforce without a written contract but having a evidence is always better.
Therefore, we recommend you make any contract in writing to warrant your rights.
What we offer?
- Loan Agreement
- Sale Purchase Agreement
- Employment Agreement
- Lease Agreement
- Partnership Agreement
- Shareholder Agreement
- Family Concerned Agreement such as prenuptial agreement, divorce settlement agreement.
- Other agreements as you wish
- Background of your situation
- Main Objective of the agreement
- Concerned points
- Information of all parties
How long it takes?
After we got payment and have a kickoff meeting, it usually takes 1 weeks to 1 month upon complexity of the agreements.
Buying properties in Thailand, there are many options and type of property that you have possibilities to own. But before making a decision to buy, the below is key factors that you must consider.
Type of Property
- House or Villa
Location of Property
- To purchase a property, the process has to be done at Land Office who responsible on that location.
- Precedent in each Land Office might differ depend on the location.
Legal process to acquired the property
Process to acquire property in Thailand is complicate if you are a foreigner, you must consult with lawyers before you acquired to avoid any legal issue.